Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Done!

I have just completed my final project for the only class I have left this quarter!!!  It feels so good to be finished.  Seriously, a ginormous weight has been lifted off my chest.  Its easier to breathe and smile and think.  Lovin it!  To make things even better, I had an interview this morning that required my "unofficial" college transcript (essentially just a list of all the classes I've ever taken and what grades I recieved) and discovered that 3 of my professors posted final grades already.  Factoring in the 98% chance I get an A in photo, I will get 3 As and 2 Bs for this quarter.  Infinitesimally better than I thought I would.  In the interest of full disclosure, I totally deserved those Bs, too.  I was missing homework assignments in both of them.  Again, be realistic with your expectations.  I hate the fact that something as idiotic as not doing homework lowered my grade.  I will strive to do better at that in the future.

Today is a beautiful day though, and I'm FINISHED with classes until March 28th so I'll be leaving my apartment for  at least the next few hours.  I'm in way too good a mood to waste the day.  I'll clean tomorrow, seeing as my busy schedule has left piles of art projects lying around drowning in dirty laundry.  The quarter system helps me to understand spring cleaning.  Its what you do between Winter and Spring quarters to reassemble your life after finals.  I will most definitely be participating this year.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent plan :D I'm trying to get a handle on it around here, too...:P

    ReplyDelete