Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scholarship

Didn't do a whole lot today, unfortunately.  I got caught up in the nice weather and was slightly less than productive.  I finished my project in color, actually managing to get the paint to cooperate with me for once.  After that I rushed around and quickly put together a very rough portfolio of my best works...that were in my car to submit for a scholarship through the art department.  I'm not sure I'll get it, actually I'm pretty much banking on not, but it never hurts to try and at least I can say I know for certain, right?  After that it was back to the Air Force Museum to work on my 2-panel drawing that even after today is an unfinished 1 panel.  I'm planning on going back Friday to finish it up.  I'm almost positive that I won't be able to finish it by the end of our class Thursday.  After that there was a brief pause for dinner with my bestie, and then to the photo lab to reprint my homework assignment due tomorrow because I turned them in with my scholarship portfolio.  Over all it was a fast but good day.  I'm looking forward to sculpture tomorrow because I should be able to get my sculpture nearly complete.  I need to shave down the back a little more and round out the belly (this will make more sense when I post pictures after finals week) but considering I have 2 class days left to work on it before critique as well as an entire weekend, I'm pretty excited about where I'm at with it.

So to end an incredibly long and boring paragraph, I'm gonna say hopefully tomorrow is more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way it took a "long and boring paragraph" to list all the "not a whole lot" you did today ;) Good luck on the scholarship! *HUG*

    ReplyDelete