Monday, February 28, 2011

Final Projects

As of noon today I know what every single one of my final projects are.  I'm actually extremely excited about my photo final.  It has to do with light.  How it bends, how it reflects, how it casts shadows.  I'm very amenable to this concept.  Its the entire reason why I became interested in photography in the first place.  Light fascinates me.  Drawing final is a 2 panel combining 2 projects from this quarter.  Still not sure what I'm doing yet, but I should get started on that sooner rather than later.  I only have a few more projects to do in color class, and those I should be able to finish in class.  Solid.  Still working diligently on my sculpture final which is shaping up nicely.  Besides being strenuous and extremely tedious, I'm confident that I will have it done in spectacular fashion by the final critique next wed.

Now I need to wrap up all of my homework assignments and notebooks and 2 tests to study for and I'll be home free.  For some reason week 8 is the worst.  Week 9, when I should be freaking out about everything that's due, all I'm doing is getting excited about being done.  I have 4 classes left of each class.  I cannot wait to be finished and on spring break! 

I'll take pictures when everything is done.  Til then I'm just going to enjoy the ride :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment