Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend activities

Alright, so I lied a little.  While I am still firmly committed to not working on school work, I am technically still doing work from school.  Basically I'm taking this wonderful Friday off to...do laundry.  And involved in that laundry is working on getting all the paint and plaster out of my clothes that either didn't come out the first time or have yet to be treated.  I love being busy, I love being busy, I love being busy...

Other than that I don't foresee myself doing anything else art related this weekend.  I do have actual work to deal with so I'm sure that will consume my time.  I may post pictures of my final projects when they're finished, but I haven't decided yet.  Let me know if you wanna see them!  Just remember I'm still in my first year of art studies, even if I am a senior.

1 comment: